[AMPL] Ampleforth Rebase % Calculator
- Enter the Oracle Rate and the Price Target to calculate the Rebase %.
- You can get the Oracle Rate and the Price Target values from the Ampleforth Dashboard.
- Rebase % is calculated, as per the protocol rules explained in the Ampleforth Redbook, using the following formula:
Rebase % = (((Oracle Rate - Price Target) / Price Target) * 100) / 10
- If the Oracle Rate is within 5% threshold of the Price Target, no rebase will be applied. In other words, if -0.5 ≤ Rebase % ≤ 0.5, the effective Rebase % will be 0.00.
- Use dot (.) as the decimal separator.
- Rebase % value is rounded to 4-digits after the decimal. The actual rebase value applied to your AMPL wallet might be slightly different due to rounding.
- You can also check the Ampleforth Today’s Rebase % page to see the rebase % value for today.
Ampleforth Rebase % Calculator
The Ampleforth Rebase % Calculator helps you easily calculate the daily rebase value for AMPL tokens, using the Oracle Rate and Price Target information, available on the official Ampleforth site.
Using this calculator, you can see what rebase % you may expect for a given Oracle Rate, which is the market average price value for AMPL in the past 24 hours.
Other Ampleforth Tools & Data
AMPLEFORTH RESOURCES & LINKS:
PLEASE SUPPORT COIN TOOLS!
Thank you for supporting me in my continuous development of cryptocurrency tools, it is highly appreciated. Please know that even the tiniest bit makes a difference for me.
You can send any amount that comes from your heart to any of the addresses below:
[AMPL] Ampleforth: 0xb519831beD83f0893153c9a28C9A042C2fB4993A
[TRX] Tron: TLn6f6rYEWUFbcpKwQpJ4kpH27khAEjnA1
[XRP] Ripple: rLW9gnQo7BQhU6igk5keqYnH3TVrCxGRzm - Tag: 1513418280
Thank you very much for your support!